steel magnolia

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

FOUR THINGS you may have not known about me...

Compliments of April Robinson (and I added a music category, just cuz)

1) Four Jobs I have had in my life

Santa's helper
Waitress at a Bar
Blockbuster bitch
Salesperson at a bag store (hence my addiction)

2) Four Movies I watch over and over

Jerry Maguire
Rocky movies
Love Actually
Fight Club

3) Four Songs I listen to over and over

Sinnerman - Nina Simone
Get by - Talib Kweli
For the Widows in Paradise... - Sufjan Stevens
The Sea - Morcheeba

4) Four Places I have lived in

Toronto (North York)
Ottawa (Napean)
Richmond Hill
Waterpoo

5) Four Vacations I've been on

Paris
New York
Florida
Going to Scotland soon!!!

6) Four Favourite Foods

Steak and veg
Bacon breakfasts
Mr. Noodles
Mediterannean food

7) Four Websites I visit daily

Gmail/Hotmail
"People" gossip news
CBC news
People's blogs

8) Four Places I would rather be RIGHT NOW

At my cousin's in Staten Island playing with the baby
On a beach in Florida with Patty
Looking at the window displays in Manhattan
In TO with Karen, Irina and Julia

3 Comments:

  • At 5.12.06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i heart you..... it's funny cause i'm the only one in TO, but this is how we'll always remember eachother... i miss you michie... i need some time with you just chillin at my apt watchin movies and smokin joints.... awwww....lady...

     
  • At 6.12.06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you're addictd to noodles!! hehe... i am officially sick of them.. i need a breakk but you dont beleieve it till you get there...tahe

     
  • At 7.12.06, Blogger April said…

    Wheee! What makes these things so enticing to fill out?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home