steel magnolia

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Sorry papa, no picture

I went to Paris and it was amazing. I haven't wanted to talk or write about it yet because Pat forgot the camera in our hotel room. We called the hotel immediately when we got back and they said they found it. They said they would mail it. We have been harassing them for months now. Finally I got a package TODAY. I was so happy I jumped up and down yelling "yaaaaaaaaae" like an asshole. It was somebody else's camera. Someone else's memories.

My heart is officially broken. I called the woman at the hotel and this was the only camera she had...she said she found it in the lobby. Nobody else has reported a missing camera and the chambermaid bitch never returned any found items from the bedroom. I hope the chambermaid bitch bought herself crack cocaine with the money she made off Pat's cell phone and the broken camera. I hope she overdoses on it and dies. We have no pictures from our amazing trip and the pictures were amazing. I want to go back asap and retake them all with my new fucking camera. I am keeping this fuckup camera...that at least makes me feel somewhat better. I could send it back but it would never get to its owner anyways, not in a million years. The chambermaid bitch would just sell it for more crack. Fuck them.

I would trade this camera and another one and a thousand dollars to get those pictures back. We took incredible pictures of some of the most beautiful places and things in the world that my seriously flawed memory could never do justice.

1 Comments:

  • At 16.10.06, Blogger MM said…

    Aww... man, Pinchy, that is brutal. Sorry to hear about the camera loss. I guess this means you'll just have to go back again!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home