steel magnolia

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Make a wish

It is 4 am somewhere between Wednesday and Thursday. I could be drunk from lack of sleep but I feel a clarity I've never experienced before. This sort of epiphany is unfamiliar territory to an athiest like me.

I'm studying philosophy, formally, for the first time in my life and I realize now why this assignment has taken so long.

I feel like I have just assembled a puzzle. I think I have figured out everything I have ever wanted to know - or rather, I have just created it. Every last piece fits. Perfectly. Right down to the mushrooms.

Thank you Nietzsche, Mark Whalberg, Atreyu and Professor Walsh-Bowers.

I totally get it now.

ps. The name was "Moonchild."

2 Comments:

  • At 16.11.06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    At first I was like wtf is she talking about but now I think I "get" it too. Maybe I should watch the Neverending Story on mushrooms too?

     
  • At 22.11.06, Blogger Mish said…

    I would very highly recommend it darling.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home