steel magnolia

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Writing for couture in the city

If you don't already visit le-fashionista blogs you're crazy.

Today I got an email from Angelique Sims, the ultimate fashionista who created and edits the sites, including my personal obsession Couture In the City. She came across my rant about The Departed and asked if she could post it on LePaparazzi and of course I said go for it. I also asked if she needed any help with her sites and she said she loved my writing style (which I've always known is much more Vogue than Time) and that they could use contributing writers.

So now I actually have an excuse to whittle away hours on catalogues looking at dresses and handbags. I get to be a fashion/gossip maven! So read bitches.

1 Comments:

  • At 2.11.06, Blogger Mike said…

    That's awesome! Congrats! I may not read it often 'cause ... well, I'm not fashionable, but seriously, mad props.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home