steel magnolia

Sunday, May 21, 2006

"Freedom"

What follows is the opposite of kvetching:

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

What was going to be a "responsible" weekend of getting things done and being good to my body had somehow, in literally an instant, turned into me going to Guvernment tonight with Krista and her posse for "Freedom" and it's going to be off the hook. There will be jungle and break beats and dancing and pure wholesome goodness*

Tomorrow I hop on a bus back to Wloo first thing in the morning and sleep ALL day. Tuesday I start my first day at City Hall working for the city of Waterloo! YAY!

Something tells me I'll regret partying tonight. Fortunately, I've mastered the art of tuning out the voice in my head that tells me these things.

*No wholesome goodness allowed on Guvernment premises

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home