steel magnolia

Sunday, April 30, 2006

After a farily shitty few days of feeling like crap, spending way more time at the hospital than I would like, and clinging desperately to my organs (kidding), I'm starting to feel a lot better.

This is in part due to medicine, but mostly to the fact that Pat finished his coop term in Toronto and finally came back to me last night. I congratulated him for doing so well, not just in work but with me. He called and emailed every single day and drove up here just to see me on many weekends. His dedication to me is mind-boggling. I feel like I've held my breath all this time and now I can just let it go. My best friend is back.

Emily moved in this weekend, which is awesome because she's awesome and being alone here sucks ass. My parents came to visit today and I was actually really happy to see them. My mom brought Sally and left her with me, so now I've got my little (nine year-old) puppy here too.

And the weather is fabulous.

3 Comments:

  • At 1.5.06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yay mishka! feel better soon xoxo

     
  • At 3.5.06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Misheeeeeeeeee!!! "mushaboom mushaboom"

    -K

     
  • At 3.5.06, Blogger Mish said…

    ?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home