steel magnolia

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

"My words fly up, my thoughts remain below"

Today I felt way better but unfortunately made Pat sick. I feel bad because I pick up every single flu, cold or virus that I come across and it never occurs to me that it might effect him too, because he's so much stronger than me.
---
I really, really, really hate the new car commercials where people are having very natural conversations that are brutally interrupted by horrible accidents. I haven't been in a serious car accident yet and those ads kind of freak me out. They don't make me want to buy the car, they make me want to buy a bus pass.
---
I went to my Shakespeare class today, finally, and the teacher announced we were officially mid-way through the course. Holy fuck. It was my second time going. We watched a Kenneth Brannagh film, a british comedy, about a bunch of eccentric actors trying to put on a production of Hamlet. It reminded me why I took this God-damn course in the first place.
---
Dear Karen,
Did you change your phone number? I can't reach you! Aja is coming to Waterloo this weekend and u should come too! Call me *mwa*

2 Comments:

  • At 21.5.06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hate those commercials too they're awful.
    I sent you some mail you should be getting soon *wink*

    -K

     
  • At 24.5.06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    for a while there my cell was out of commission, but now it's BACK!!!! i tried callin u but there was no ans, congrats on the job!
    miss ya, hope u're enjoyin ur summer! MWAH!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home