steel magnolia

Friday, April 21, 2006

Today is brought to you by the letter "F"

1. Freakonomics
Something cool from the Freakonomics blog: the city of Fresno is helping drug dealers find jobs. It's a pretty interesting approach, maybe something that Toronto could do to call gang-bangers off the streets?
Here's the article.

2. Falling asleep
So rediculously tired for no apparent reason. I fell asleep in the shower this morning! Who does that? (I think I don't really sleep at night unless you're next to me.)

3. Fridays
I love Fridays because it usually means I get to see my boy and today is no exception. Giddy-up!

3 Comments:

  • At 21.4.06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how come in social psych, one of the four f's is mating? that doesn't start with an f.

     
  • At 21.4.06, Blogger Mish said…

    You're kidding, right? Who is this!?
    F is for F**king, clearly. :)

     
  • At 21.4.06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i was thinking maybe tonight we could add another 'F' to that list

    -pat

     

Post a Comment

<< Home