steel magnolia

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Goodbye Summer

I haven't the time or energy to blog about Paris and how fabulous that trip was...but on this last day of this most wonderful summer break all I can say is that I wish I had one more day. I've never felt this much dread about school before. If not excited, I've at least felt motivated in the past. And while I admit I feel completely devoid of knowledge and information, I would rather have a week to myself for reading a book of my choice than have to submit to the structure and utter bullshit of school and class.

Random thoughts...

1. I have 15 bags/purses but 0 dollars. Coincidence?

2. Today I went to Petcetera, Canada's leading retailer of pet supplies, to buy a leash for Sally. And of all the rediculous crap they had in this enormous store, they were OUT of leashes! Thus small stores are the way to go.

3. Leanne moved in today. I'm so glad she's back.

4. Pat and I saw a Korean movie at the Toronto Film Festival called "The King and the Clown" and it was awesome! We also rented "V for Vendetta"...absolutely incredible movie.

5. My dog is sooooo cute.

2 Comments:

  • At 11.9.06, Blogger CR said…

    Ahahahaha a pet store that doesn't have leashes?

    I found the greatest pet store ever in Ottawa. It's a small store, but it has tonnes of stuff. The best part is that it's also a cafe, and you can bring your dog. While you have a coffee they can have a little doggie treat. They have really nice staff who walk around and give free treats to all the dogs that come in.

     
  • At 15.9.06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    V For Vendetta or '1984 crossbred with Phantom of the Opera'?

    You better get to blogging about Paris - I haven't heard a thing yet Pincho!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home