steel magnolia

Thursday, June 29, 2006

New York

Since we are sans car, it looks like we're bussing it down to New York City tonight. I should be packing in a frenzy, but instead I'm lollygaging here while I book an appointment for my pedicure. Sadly, the weather in nyc this weekend will be just as much of an asshole as the weather here has been this past week. It's really a shame because as much as I can't wait to see my cousin and the baby, it seems like a waste to travel there for a few days if it's going to be pouring the whole time.

Saturday we're going to Butter, a posh manhattan restaurant that transforms into a swanky club at night. I don't particularly care about running into celebreties and all that, but if it's good enough for Paris, Diddy and LiLo, it's good enough for me. I hope the weather doesn't interfere with inevitable good times.

Before I leave in about...4 or 5 hours, if anyone wants any New York City swag (knock-offs, duty-free booze, one-of-a-kinds or anything that 'fell of the truck'), now is the time to tell me.

Happy Canada Day bitches! And happy 4th of July ;)

1 Comments:

  • At 1.7.06, Blogger Emm said…

    I'm having so much fun with Sally while you're gone!! I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!! She slept on my tummy! And she jumped into my pool! (DON'T WORRY SHE IS MORE THAN OK, she was chasing birds and ran right in the water, but I jumped in after her fully clothed and scooped her out! She can swim! I think she was laughing at me cause she just shook all the water off and started to wag her tail and run around immediately afterwards. Slut.) I LOVE HER and she's eating everything and coming in the car everywhere and going for walks and sniffing everything. See you soon hun! xoxo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home