steel magnolia

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A random email that made my day!...

Good morning Michelle!

As i write you I bare bad news... after i had left Sonic from an amazing night, i headed to FILM for some more dancing... just couldn't get enough.

While there, taking more classic photos with old and new friends, someone accidently deleted, not one, or two but ALL of my photos... and on a personal note, pictures that went well back before the start of the night.

As you could imagine, that hit me like a baseball on theside of the head, but it could be worse, i could have lost my appendix to bad chinese food! so as much as i hold that sonic night as a classic, we will have to work to redo the wrong and build some more classic shots!!

I hope you had a wonderful night that night as well and that we do cross paths in the near future... you got a good soul about you and a kick ass hat! LOL!!

stay well my friend and please keep in touch!

1 Comments:

  • At 26.7.06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your hat *does* kick ass! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home