steel magnolia

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

This is me drunk out of my mind...

After throwing up at "Butter," apparently the hottest club in NYC.
FYI: Butter is CLOSED to non-celebrities on Saturday nights, but the bouncer will hit on you and let you in if you need to vomit or pass out in their very comfortable chairs.
We ended up at Butter after leaving a private party at another club where me and Irina somehow ended up stuck with everyone else's shots of Vodkas and god-knows-what-else.
At the end of the night, we ended up at a retro eightees bar called "Culture Club" and I danced with a gay Boy George impersonator. I miss New York.
Somehow, even when I'm really busy, I find time to be lonely.
Last night I wrote an awesome breakup song and then played Neil Young's "Heart of Gold" on the guitar until I passed out. I'm getting used to sleeping alone...does my dog count?

5 Comments:

  • At 5.7.06, Blogger Emm said…

    you look hot even pre/post puking at Butter....speaking of barfing, Miffy barfs up furballs everyday and still looks like a shih tzu!

     
  • At 5.7.06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Grrrrrrufff!!! YAP! Yip! RRUFF!

    I count as a sleeping partner!! I'm cute and I double as a hot water bottle! And I look like a rat when I'm wet!

    xoxSally

     
  • At 5.7.06, Blogger MM said…

    Ahh! I can't beleive how many people we mutually know but didn't know we knew each other! Does that sentence even make sense? haha Come to Front Row with me tonight We'll get there early and make it on the patio this time!!! I don't have your number but message me!

    And I agree with Emilie, you do look hot despite the fact that yuo just barfed. Me + barfing = hideous sea wench of a girl! :)

     
  • At 5.7.06, Blogger Mish said…

    Front Row? I am soooo there! Maybe I'll win a car this time!

     
  • At 5.7.06, Blogger MM said…

    MAN! I can't believe you won the BBQ!!!!! INSANE! Okay, I'll message you when I get home from work. Pre-drinking definitley in order... :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home