steel magnolia

Friday, July 14, 2006

If you think my dog is hot...

I've started to get really angry lately. I think it's all the yo-yoing of my emotions. It's office work slowly starting to get to me (even though I have the best job ever, I really can't complain). It's Waterloo and everyone around me being in business. It's breakfast keggers in my backyard at 8 in the morning. It's people disappointing you. Again and again. It's being disappointed in yourself for having high or even moderate expectations of anyone other than yourself.

I need to have fun and drink tonight. I need to do my hair for once instead of just braiding it wet like a regular office wench only to feel like a poodle when I go out in the evening. I need to spend some time on myself not worrying about others and not trying to achieve anything but sublime drunkeness and inner peace.

A friend and I were on the phone a couple days ago talking about funny t-shirts...I have a thing for corny t-shirts with clever sayings on them.
There was one in New York that said "You're next on my to do list," which I almost got, but realized I wouldn't have the guts to wear.
Then I came up with a really dirty one... "If you think my dog is hot...wait til you see my pussy."

I know, it's horribly racy, but it made us laugh.

2 Comments:

  • At 14.7.06, Blogger MM said…

    If you get tshirts made with that slogan, sign me up for one!

     
  • At 17.7.06, Blogger April said…

    I think it's funny when you see someone really ugly wearing a shirt that implies they're hot. This morning I saw a girl with a tshirt that said "incredible kissable" in huge, bold lettering. She was not all that good looking, sweaty and gross. I'm mean, I know.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home