steel magnolia

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Pumped

I have felt incredibly positive lately. In fact, I am downright pumped. There are so many exciting things lined up, how could I not be?

Most notably, I will be soaking up the sun in Florida just over a week from now and the timing couldn't be better. The weather has been absolutely disgraceful. Mother nature should be ashamed of herself.

My sister finally set her wedding date for July 11th, 2007 in Scotland and booked a dinner room at some amazing hotel that has gardens with peakcocks in it. Coincidently, 7/11 is also when Pat and I celebrate our anniversary...looks like we'll be in Europe for the big 5!

Friday cannot come fast enough. I get to party with Krista AND Lianner (when does THAT happen?) all night long to the sensational sounds of MSTRKRFT!

And finally, today Karebear and I got tickets to see The Roots @ the Koolhaus...who else is going??

Other things that have put a smile on my face is the great feeling of being HEALTHY. Who would have ever thoought that not smoking or eating fast food could possibly make a difference? Ok, maybe it was a bit obvious, but not for me. That was the only lifestyle I had known for the greater part of my life. But now, after a month of eating only extremely healthy and low-calorie foods not only do I feel great...I feel like I look great too. All my jeans fit again (yay) and I feel good in a bikini.

The timing couldn't be better. :P

2 Comments:

  • At 16.2.07, Blogger April said…

    I just ate some fries :(

     
  • At 24.2.07, Blogger Mike said…

    That's fucking awesome, Pinchy!

    Roots is going to be off the hook. You can meet my brother too. He's like me except way cooler.

    Hope Florida was ridiculous. You and I can make everyone jealous with our tans on Monday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home