steel magnolia

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Transparency

When I was a kid I kept a journal and wrote religiously. As I got older I started ripping pages out, afraid that someone would find it. After a while, every time I finished an entry I tore it up and threw it away.

I have a tendency to get rid of things.

A couple nights ago, with one impulsive click, I deleted my blog because I didn't want Pat to read it. He and I were talking about transparency...something that I wanted from him but couldn't give of myself.

Let's start again.

3 Comments:

  • At 22.3.06, Blogger Mish said…

    aw thanks Amanda! ps..i love your blog too!

     
  • At 24.3.06, Blogger Mish said…

    Yes he is Miss Jones, please welcome Pat to the nerd bubble.

     
  • At 27.3.06, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi thanks for inviting me.
    transparency sounds good but I don't want to impose.

    maybe translucency is a better idea.

    either way, call me. miss you

    -pat

     

Post a Comment

<< Home